Roasted and Salted cashew are suitable and tasty snack. Cashew nuts being very rich in taste are a common ingredient in desserts and are used to make oils. They make excellent garnish for baked goods.
Top 5 Cashew / Kaju Benefits :
- Cashew Prevents Cancer : Proanthocyanidins and high copper content in cashew nuts help fight against cancerous cells.
- Cashew Keep Heart Healthy : Cashew are Cholesterol free and the Antioxidants present keeps you away from heart diseases.
- Cashew Keep Bones Healthy : Calcium & Magnesium important for bone health are the main content in Cashew nuts
- Cashew Prevents Gallstones : Daily intake of cashewnut can reduce the risk of developing gallstones.
- Cashew are High on Vitamins : Cashew nuts are rich in vitamins like riboflavin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, niacin etc. These vitamins keep you safe from sideroblastic anemia, pellagra, etc.
Nutrition Facts of Cashew / Kaju :
|Total Fat||44 Gram|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 Gram|
|Total Protein||18 Gram|